ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOVEMBER 29, 2020
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The AGM of Squash NL will be held on Sunday November 29, 2020 AT 7:00 PM at 27 Ivimey Place in CBS, NL for the following purposes:
- To receive the financial statements and Annual Report of Squash NL for the year ended August 31, 2020.
- To review and approve proposed constitutional changes (See below)
- To elect directors of the board for the upcoming year.
- To appoint auditors of Squash NL for the upcoming year.
- To transact other business that may be brought before the meeting.
Participation will also be available via Facebook videoconference. If you are a Squash NL member and unable to attend the meeting in person or via videoconference, you may complete a Proxy appointing your representative to vote on your behalf and return same to the Secretary of the meeting prior to commencement thereof.
Proposed Constitutional Changes
The proposed changes are:
- Add Clubs and Club Associates as a Member category. Rational: To bring our constitution into alignment with membership needs, and to particularly ensure we are able to meet requirements for our insurance programs.
- Minor general language cleanup. Rational: housekeeping